In order to view the Zone Maps, you need to have Google Earth on your computer. You can run the program from your Chrome Browser. To view, go to www.google.com/earth/index.html
After you have loaded Google Earth, download the Zone Maps Zip file by clicking the download button directly below.
- Extract the File or unzip the file.
- Go to your Google Maps website.
- Launch Google Earth and wait for it to load.
- On the left, toward the top, and above the search icon, click the Menu button icon (3 horizontal bars).
- On the left, click Projects .
- Click the New Project button.
- To add a file directly to your computer, select Import KMZ file from computer.
- Select the KMZL file and it will load the Zones.
- Running this “project” will allow you to zoom in to see streets and highways.
If you would simply like to view an image of the zones, please click the download link directly below.