In order to view the Zone Maps, you need to have Google Earth on your computer. You can run the program from your Chrome Browser. To view, go to www.google.com/earth/index.html
- Extract the File or unzip the file.
- Go to your Google Maps website.
- Launch Google Earth and wait for it to load.
- On the left, toward the top, and above the search icon, click the Menu button icon (3 horizontal bars).
- On the left, click Projects .
- Click the New Project button.
- To add a file directly to your computer, select Import KMZ file from computer.
- Select the KMZL file and it will load the Zones.